We are committed to keeping your information private
Forpark Australia respects your rights to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principals contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
Why we collect information
We collect information to provide you with the best service. We need this information to deliver products and services to you and to better understand your requirements and preferences.
We will contact you for additional information or verification before accepting any order.
This information also allows us to provide you with offers that are of more specific interest or benefit to you.
How we collect this information
The personal information we collect is supplied by you and then verified for our database.
What we collect
The information we collect includes your name and e-mail address.
Sharing your information
We may need to pass personal details such as your name, business name and address to service providers who perform our deliveries and installs. This may include major delivery companies and third party fulfilment contractors.
If you would like to access your personal information, please email your request via the Contact Us page or phone us on (08) 9472 1788. We take the greatest care to store your personal information securely in order to justify your confidence in connecting with us online.
Only specially cleared team members in our Sales and Design Teams, Marketing, Stores, Finance and IT have access to our customers’ personal information. Their access is subject to strict controls and procedures.
About cookies and what they tell us
A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a web server to your computer when you use our web site. This information does not personally identify you. It simply tells us what areas of our site your computer has visited. It also tells us if you have selected a product and put it in your quoting basket. It does not tell us your personal identity unless you you have provided these details.
Changes to our privacy policies and practices
Our privacy policies and practices are reviewed and updated regularly with customer expectations and legislative changes.
How do we handle customer information?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you submit a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Free Quote Request’ form.
- When you make and enquiry with us, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit forms via e-mail, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- Our site contains links to other sites. Forpark Australia is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared outside the company.
- As part of these principles, customers who do not want to receive marketing offers through the mail or on the internet can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation, Forpark Australia’s privacy policies are reviewed and updated as appropriate.
- More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
How we handle marketing communications
Forpark Australia has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about new products, and industry information. We maintain an opt-out service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. In addition, you can
email: email@example.com to manage your subscription. We also have administrative procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our email servers.